01Truth of Change
เพลงธรรมะพร้อมเนื้อประกอบ
1. Truth of Change.mp3
The leaves on trees they wither and fall
The trees will tumble no matter how tall
All the followers they wither and die
And we will perish, that is not a lie
CHORUS
The truth of life is that everything changes
Everything changes with time, no denying
I know that from the start
Nothing remains the same
Cause the only truth in this world is change
I see my friends they come and they go
Been to many places, high and low
I see the children grow up to be
They are so blind, why can ‘t they see that
Repeat CHORUS
In time of trouble, don't you worry
Our life on earth is like waves in the sea
Things they pass us by and by
The truth is change, no one can deny
No denying
I know that from the start
Nothing remains the same
Cause the only truth in this world is change
Cause the only truth in this world is change


              



2. The Dharma Shines in Me.mp3
The Buddha taught
The Noble Truth to me
I see Reality
And with these Truths
The Middle Path I choose
The Dharma Shines in me
CHORUS
I’ll strive for freedom
For sweet release
In me all cravings cease
And so I’m here
To share all that I know
The Dharma in us grows
Repeat CHORUS
The Dharma that I see
It shrives so bright in me


3. Brahma Of My Heart.mp3
Do you remember the nights
You lullabied me to sleep
Turning my tears to comfort and to laughter
Do you remember the days
Being the flowers in the sky
You showed me wisdom and guide me all the way

CHORUS

You have sacrificed for me
Leaving heart prints of your love
Brahma of my home, teacher and my saviour
You ‘re the hero of my life
Gave me everything and more
Brahma of my joys
Brahma of my heart
I will remember your hopes
I will make your dreams come true 

I will turn your fears into courage and compassion
I promise to take care of you  

Share with you all the love I have Please do believe me
My love for you shines true
Repeat CHORUS

Brahma of my joys
Brahma of my heart

4. My Beautiful Friend.mp3
You, my beautiful friend, you bring me joy,
With your warm and generous ways
Kalyana Mitra you pull me back
When the road leads me astray
I’ll never forget you were with me
In times of sorrow
I’ll promise to stay by you
Today and tomorrow

CHORUS
You, my trusted friend
I’ll walk with you till the end
On the path of freedom
Now and again
My happy beautiful friend
I’ll hold your hand
In us we can depend
Friend, you have all the qualities in you
To show me the meaning of the Truth
And there will be times we won't I agree 

There may be doubt, uncertainly
I’m sorry I’ve let you down and
Left you in the shadows
My friend will you turn around
I’m here with my rainbows

Repeat CHORUS (2x)
Kalyana Mitra, please take care of me
We somehow share the same destiny
Kalyana Mitra, I’ll take care of you
Beautiful friend, I truly love you.



5. Cradled in Buddha’s Arms.mp3
Lord Buddha, you ‘re here today to walk with me
I want to be walking besides you
You show me the way to happiness
I just want to be with you
You ‘ye given me the previous gift of your truth
I promise to protect it with all my heart
And even when things seem to fall apart
I can always make a start
CHORUS
Lord Buddha
I feel safe in your arms
You have cradled me with your Dharma Truth
I take refuge in my Lord
Lord Buddha, I’ll never want to walk alone
And I know you ‘re always here beside me
I’d rather be walking this path than others
You are here to show me
The path you ‘ye shown I walk today with joy
Together with my Lord I can always be
And even f I don ‘I see you often
You have never left me
Repeat CHORUS (2x)
I take refuge in my Lord

6. Here And Now.mp3
Life is made up of moments
Moments are all we ‘ye got
Can you live, be truly, fully alive
Can you die to every passing moment
And be reborn in each new moment
Can you live each moment with faith and joy
Cause in the
CHORUS
Here and now we truly live
Here and now we dwell
The past is gone
The future has not come
The present is the only lime we have
The only genuine moment
So live now, in the here and now
The past is gone, do not pursue it
The future has not yet come
Why do you lose yourself in all illusions
Death comes unexpectedly
How can we bargain with it
To wait until tomorrow is too late
Cause in the Bridge
Repeat CHORUS
Look deeply at life as it is
In the very here and now
We dwell in stability and freedom and peace

Repeat CHORUS
So live now, in the here and now

7. Ray Of Dharma.mp3
There is a ray ofjoy that’s in the air
Shining brightly as I see
Shining gently, surely as ever be
For the eyes that never sleep
From newborn child to trees with falling leaves
From the changes we perceive
Showing us the truth in every way
It’s the law that never sways
What is born will cease to be
What is good will thrive indeed
But to strive beyond the good and bad
Is the way to sweet release
Our journey starts when we become aware
The ray of joy is everywhere
For us to learn to love, and live to share
For the peace we long to see
In you and me

8. Let Peace Prevail On Earth.mp3
The world we live in is full of beauty
When can we find it, true serenity
Let’s all preserve this wonderful reserve
Don ‘t let it ever die
So many countries, so different I yet the same
Now enemies, in time they’ll share a name
This is what we want to achieve
People give and people receive
CHORUS
There are the people, there are the children
There are the trees and the animals too
Come let ‘s shed the light of peace
Come let ‘s live in harmony
And let peace prevail on earth
What can we do to stop the wars we fight
How can we feed the mouths that starve at night
In unity, together we stand firm on our ground
We need support, the guidance of the world
People to listen, the leaders to be told
When will they realize
This is our every life
Repeat chorus
BRIDGE
By love we banish hate
By kindness we recreate
The world we once know as our home
There are the people, there are the children There are the trees and the animals too
Repeat CHORUS

9. The End To Loneliness.mp3
There ‘s a man, so alone
That there ‘s no one by his side
Except for rats and bugs that visit
In the middle of the night
And this man was just sitting
On that chair just next to you
But he walked away when there was no one
Whom he could talk to
So we live each day pretending
That this man would be okay
Cause it would be such a hassle
Since he lives so far away
It might not have occurred to you
That he lost his faith in love
He could be one of us
So lost in loneliness
So my brothers and my sisters
Can you care for such a man
Just extend you caring nature
Lend your ears and lend a hand
Cause when searching for the Truth
We need good honest simple friends
Help that man, before it ‘s the end

10. Ever Shifting Universe.mp3
If you knew that happiness won ‘t last
Would you shed another tear
And if sadness too will go away
Then there ‘S no place left for fear
Cause the rain may chase away the sunshine
The moon outshines the stars
In this ever shifting universe
This is where you really are
If you knew that wars would somehow stop
But peace will never stay
Would your sadness bring you to your knees
Would you stride the Eightfold Way
Cause the sun will chase away the starlight
And rainbows will appear
In this ever shifting universe
All that ‘s true is now and here
And let peace prevail on earth
BRIDGE Repeat CHORUS
Now and here will come and go
Not much tie to learn and know Till the children sing
Now and here will not reverse A brand new song
In this ever shifting universe
So the Buddha ‘s worlds do ringt so true
That we ‘re in a constant change
Mind and form will never stay the some
What once was must rearrange
Cause the starts may fall down from the skies
Right into the oceans blue
In this ever shifting universe
What you are is never you

11. Reach Out.mp3
CHORUS
And we will reach out to the world
Can we all try to right the wrong
Just keep on reaching to the people
Till the children sing a brand new song
When we look at the world, what do we see
Are we destroying what we ‘ye created
One glace and we will find that we can change our mind
And we can change what was fated
Reaching out our hearts to the lives that we have broken
Healing their wounds as we pray
Repeat CHORUS
We need a guiding light to light our way at night
To guide the path that we ‘re taking
Just reach out to the world, embracing all around
The way to peace is what we ‘re making
Reaching out our hearts to the lives that we have broken
Healing their wounds as we pray
Repeat CHORUS
Reaching out our hearts to the lives that we have broken
Healing their wounds as we pray






 

Buddhist Sangha Youth Thailand

ยุวพุทธสงฆ์ ประเทศไทย ยพสท